Are you looking for a career opportunity to advance your career in the Glass Industry? Let us help introduce you to premier glass manufacturing employers. Look in our candidate section for current career openings and submit your resume.
We recruit exclusively for the premier glass companies in the United States that are reputable, care about their employees and are financially solid. If you’re like most professionals in the Glass industry, you work long hours and don’t have much time to research other companies and conduct a job search. We’re very interested in learning more about you and your career needs, and this is how we can help you:
- We know the Glass Manufacturing Marketplace. We know who can use your skills.
- You are always in control of your resume. We never present your resume to our clients without your prior knowledge and consent.
- Once we’ve identified positions that are potential fits, we will submit your resume, references, and a qualification profile coversheet so that company officials can instantly recognize that you are a very strong and highly qualified candidate for their opening.
- Prior to a telephone interview or an on-site interview, we provide you with practical interviewing pointers that will help you prepare well for the interview.
- We’ll debrief both you and company officials following the interview.
- We’ll help you during the negotiation process, coaching you on the proper way to accept an offer as well as coaching on how to submit your resignation without burning bridges.
- We’ll provide comprehensive support to you throughout the entire process, answering any and all questions you may have.
- All our fees are paid by the client company. You are NEVER charged a fee for any of our services.
If you see a posted position that appeals to you, please submit your resume on our Website or email your resume directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you after we receive your information.
Please click on the links below to review our candidate resources.
- Personal Interview Preparation Packet
- Interview Preparation Worksheet
- Giving Notice – When it’s Time to Tell the Boss Goodbye
We are dependent on word-of-mouth referrals to find excellent people with glass manufacturing experience to network with. If there is someone you respect and admire, please let us know by calling 913 541-0791 or sending an email with their name to email@example.com. All referrals will remain confidential.
– Site Energy Manager, Glass Container Plant