Our Six-Step Process for Success
In order to provide our niche clients with highly qualified candidates inside the Glass Manufacturing industry that match their specific requirements, we have a clearly defined six-step recruiting process.
- Identification—We conduct an in-depth analysis of position specifications, carefully gather requirements with a “value focus,” and effectively “sell” company attributes so that the most successful candidate is retained.
- Research—We strategically plan for the most effective means of sourcing target candidates. This includes the extensive integration of industry resources, virtual communities and proven cold-calling approaches.
- Recruiting—Supported by an extensive database of candidates and companies, we actively seek potential candidates from direct competitors and parallel industries on a local, regional, and national basis.
- Assessment—This is the most important step in the process. Combining behavorial and targeted interviewing techniques, we ensure that the candidates we present possess all of the skill sets necessary to prove their value as an exceptional performer within the company.
- Follow-up and Feedback—We have found that complete and honest feedback, coupled with tailored advice during the entire interview process, ensures a smooth and seamless hiring transition.
- Acceptance—We consult and help to negotiate all elements surrounding an offer of employment. Our “hands-on” involvement helps to ensure that the correct candidate is identified, is hired . . . and stays hired!